ola_strandberg
IMG_8749.jpg 
I have a beautiful and absolutely wonderful Cannondale Topstone 105 size S (https://www.cannondale.com/en/USA/Bike/ProductDetail?Id=f9ad4996-e0c4-41a0-9976-1001cd34b19f) in as-new condition, meticulously cared for and ridden only 100 miles and want to trade for a size M,  105 or Apex (+ cash) build.

I'm 5'9" and when I bought it, I didn't research the geometry enough. It seemed like size S would match my Synapse Carbon Disc size 54. It does in many respects, but with the saddle at my required height, it results in a more aggressive riding position than I would like. Further research showed that the Synapse size 54 is closer to the Topstone size M. The bike is from the first batch of 105s that came with Ultegra breaks due to the 105 shortage, so it's basically upgraded from the original specs.

I'm a big Cannondale boy, so I really do want to trade for another Cannondale Topstone, but am open to suggestions. It has to be a 2018 - 19 gravel bike and be basically new, probably because you bought a size too large and realized too late, just like I did.

Deal is done in person only, around Orange County, California.
Quote 0 0
ola_strandberg
Just letting everyone know that this is still open. Since I live overseas and have this bike in CA only for when I visit, it gets very little wear. It's clocked only 350 miles to date.
Quote 0 0