Erik_A
Wanted to Buy: carbon disc cyclocross / gravel fork with 1-1/8" straight steerer.

fk_cx_wcs_adventure_gravel_my2020_angle.jpg 
Quote 0 0
clarksonxc
Are you looking for recommendations or if someone has one for sale?
I just bought a fork to update my 2016 Specialized AWOL.  Like you, I needed a straight 1-1/8" steerer tube.  My other "musts" were large (50mm+) tire clearance, double or triple bottle bosses, and thru axle.  Bonus points for post mount brakes.  It came down to two choices, the Fyxation Sparta All Road and the IRD Carbon MCX.  I ended up going with the IRD, partly because of the extra tire clearance but also because they were running a 20% off sale.  Haven't installed it yet; but the A-C looks like it's going to match up very well, and it'll be nice to have a thru axle instead of dealing with the QR's all the time.
Hope that helps!

Oh and PS - if I misread and you're just looking for any fork that will work - I can sell my original AWOL fork shortly.
Quote 1 0
Erik_A
i am also looking for carbon and thru axle.  That IRD Carbon MCX looks great, I wish they had a 20% sale now.
Quote 0 0
clarksonxc
The Fyxation isn't a bad substitute, might even be a little bit lighter
I also found that the Ritchey one you showed comes in 1-1/8," but boy is that one expensive!
Quote 0 0
clarksonxc
It's not 20%, but Soma is selling IRD stock for 10% off right now.
All Interloc Racing Design Goods 10% off!

Use Promo Code "IRD" Ends 6/15.
Quote 0 0