Mudge
I've got three wheelsets for sale.  Things have changed in the past 6 months, I no longer need multiple wheelsets for my CX/gravel bike, so I'm offering all three wheelsets, but will keep whichever set is left after the first two are sold.

If you've been riding long enough to remember just how nice box section rims are, and how much better it is to have eyelets, you'll know why these wheels are so nice for gravel use!

1) Bitex hubs (11sp), 28 hole front/rear, laced to Pacenti TL28 rims.  6 bolt.  The hubs are currently set up for QR, I have the converters for thru axle for the front and rear.  Not ridden.  These wheels are wide enough/strong enough for XC mtb, gravel, or cyclocross racing AND they'll work with road tubeless, too.  Great wheelset.  Asking $475, includes axle conversion pieces and shipping.  QR not included.

2) Two sets, Hope Evo II Pro hubs (11sp) 32 hole front/rear, laced to Pacenti CL25 rims.  6 bolt.  Set up for QR.  They are convertible to TA if you order the parts.  These two pair have ~300 ROAD miles on them.  Not quite as wide as the TL28s, but slightly lighter rim and still very strong, especially w/ 32 spoke build.  GREAT all around wheel.  Road tubeless capable, too.  I had two sets built so I could have a set of gravel tires and a set of road tires mounted for much of the year, and a matching pair or wheels for CX racing.  Without rotors or QRs, these weigh ~ the same as Team Grails.   Asking $475 per set, or $850 for both, shipping included.  QRs not included.
Quote 0 0