Crotalus
Does anybody have any experience with Stan's Iron Cross wheelset and setting them up tubeless with a good gravel tire? I'm running them tubeless with Michelin Mud 2 tires for CX but they're not great (or even good) gravel tires. I've used them with Clement X'Plor USH tires with tubes and they worked really well but I don't think that combo seals up tubeless very well. So I'm wondering what tires work well tubeless with this rim for gravel applications. Thanks in advance.

Quote 0 0
BluesDawg
I have had great results running 120 tpi Clement MSO 40 tires tubeless on my Iron Cross rims with Stans sealant at 30-40 psi. I know others who have had no success trying the same.
Quote 0 0
stabbedintheface
I use Kenda Happy Medium Pros (32's and 35s) on my stands and they work great for gravel.
Quote 0 0
matthewpisano
Kenda small block 8s work great. wtb cross boss suck. I ride a lot of gravel roads here in central pa.25 to 40 pounds of pressure works great with these.
Quote 0 0
cjdaking
WTB really design their tires around the UST standard, so you don't always get great results on Stan's rims.
Quote 0 0
Slim
Just put a Maxxis Rambler and Schwalbe G-One one them, they installed ok. No reason to believe they would be problematic out riding, but haven't actually had them out yet to confirm.
Quote 0 0