michalplata
In preparation for the Silk Road Mountain Race later this year, I´ve finally decided that the Diverge, being a tiny bit too small, will not be my bike for this event. 

It is in great condition, no cracks, no breaks, no accidents, not even any big scratches. (some missing paint on the headtube "S" Logo) and little chips on the chainstay. 
The size is 52, with a very sloping geometry. Its a very comfortable hybrid between gravel and CX, eventhough I haven´t really tested its off-road capabilities, as it was used mainly as a road bike.

it is full carbon fibre, with eyelets for racks in the back and on the fork. A third eyelet on the downtube.  
For more info check out:
https://www.specialized.com/us/en/diverge-expert-x1/p/107072

I´m selling it with a sram BB (30mm spindle), Headset, 90mm Stem, Saddle, 2 bottle cages and a alloy seatpost.  I´m keeping the handlebar and the original Seatpost. 

Changing for 650b wheels, I´m selling the original Axis 4.0 SCS TA Disc Wheels. Tubless Ready. 
They are in great condition aswell. No scratches or dents. SRAM XD Freehub. And crappy Michelin 28mm tires (they are ratrher for protection during shippment)

Pickup in New York City or shipment is possible. Being initially from Europe I´m still surprised how expensive shipment costs are in the US, especially for bike sized packages. So shipping cost we can still discuss. 

Prices. 
Frame: $700 
Wheelset: $180
or $830 for both. 

Shipping not included. 
IMG_5514.jpeg  IMG_5515.jpeg  IMG_5516.jpeg  IMG_5517.jpeg  IMG_5540.jpeg  IMG_5541.jpeg  IMG_5542.jpeg  IMG_5543.jpeg  IMG_5544.jpeg  IMG_5545.jpeg  IMG_5546.jpeg  IMG_5548.jpeg  IMG_5551.jpeg  IMG_5552.jpeg  IMG_5553.jpeg
Quote 0 0
michalplata
Sold
frame and wheels!

thanks 
Quote 0 0