ibridin
I'm relatively new to the forum and am on a search to find a used gravel bike.  I've narrowed my search down to mainly a couple of models (Jamis Renegade Exploit, Niner RLT 9 steel) but am still considering others as I come across them.  I've been regularly searching Pinkbike, Craigslist, and Ebay, but am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for other places to look for a used bike in this category.  I greatly appreciate any advice you could throw my way.
Thanks!
Quote 0 0
owly
The Paceline (website) forum has a Classifieds section. Often see gravel bikes pop up there. A little while ago there was a nice RLT alu 56? for sale there (the orange and white/grey frameset).

If you sign up for a new account though, the quickest way to contact a seller is by PM (it takes a few posts to gain full access).

There's a huge Show Me Your Gravelbike thread in General Discussion [smile]
Quote 0 0
moe53
+1. Paceline forum is the best site for used bikes and gear and info.
Enlightenment begins where the pavement ends. [idea]
Quote 0 0
Syncro
I've got a 2014 Tamland for sale.  PM'd you.
Quote 0 0
ibridin
Thanks guys for the recommendations, I greatly appreciate it!  I registered for Paceline and will start to scower the classified section over there...something is bound to come up eventually.  Great advice on this forum as always, thanks again!
Quote 0 0
Jfkbike2
MTBR has some occasionaly in classifieds or their sister site roadbikereview.com 

I have a first generation aluminum 60cm(?) RLT I'd consider selling. 
Quote 0 0