teoblar
SOLD!!  Thanks, everyone!  A barely used carbon gravel crusher for your next race or bikepacking adventure. Full carbon frame and fork, stock Ultegra hydro 2x11 build with the following exceptions: 

- Fizik Aliante saddle (happy to keep it for myself if you don't want it)
5mm setback seat mast cap vs the stock 20mm (either 175mm 'long' or 135mm length, your choice)
- Easton EA70 AX flared bars (3T Ergonova 42cm standard bars also available if preferred)

- Teravail Rampart 38c tires, tubeless and awesome
- Bontrager Blendr clip mount on the stem
- upgraded shifter housing

Even with the 38c tires at 60psi (sealed with Stans) this bike is fast. Floats on the road and sucks up potholes that would knock your teeth together on other bikes. The frame is punched up with so many mounting points I cannot list them all. 

Carbon armor on the underside, cable routing access port in the down tube, 12mm thru axles on both ends, ISO rear shock, flat-mount Ultegra brakes and rotors, sliding dropouts. Clearance for 40c tires (official) but rumored to be even larger.

I am an experienced bike packer/shipper, so it will get to you safely.  Asking $2700 plus shipping via BikeFlights or service of your choosing.

IMG_4266.jpg  IMG_4271.jpg  IMG_4272.jpg  IMG_4278.jpg  IMG_4273.jpg  IMG_4279.jpg  IMG_4281.jpg 
Quote 0 0
teoblar
Dropping the price, need to move this along sooner rather than later.  Thanks, all!
Quote 0 0