***SOLD***

For sale is a Carbonda CFR 696 carbon frame and fork, size 56cm. $500 shipped to the lower 48.

I’m the original owner. Purchased it from Carbonda last fall. It has about 500 miles on it. It is in excellent condition, really no signs of wear. Only thing I’ve done to it was apply 3M clear bra tape to any areas I thought could get wear from mud or bags rubbing. Really great bike, very light, I’m just selling to change it up and go to a steel frame for a bit.

Specs: http://www.carbonda.com/road/gravel/80.html

Some key specs: 56cm frame, full carbon fork tapered 1 ⅛-1 ½ , steerer cut to 230mm, 68mm BSA bottom bracket, 12mm thru axles front and rear, flat mount disc brakes front and rear, internal cable routing, 27.2 seatpost, tire clearance is 700x50/650bx2.1 front and rear, can run 1x or 2x crankset, 3 bottle mounts on frame, fork legs have 3-pack mounts, rack/fender mounts, mounts for top tube bolt-on bag. Weight is 1340g for the frame, 484g for fork with uncut steerer.

Will include the installed Cane Creek 40 headset, along with the unused stock headset. Also 2 spare derailleur hangers, and the unused stock thru axles. (Bike pic included for reference only, this listing is for the frameset.)

Quote 0 0
njacobs1
Sent you a message. 
Quote 0 0