jackhex
Newb here - like to see some pics and description of ur bag setups... 
Quote 0 0
bumblebee_17
Here is my bag setup  topeak saddle bag and dark speed speed pack 483EBE20858-7F62-4BEB-AAC6-14013770CC66.jpeg 
Quote 0 0
Zurichman
Here is my bag setup  topeak saddle bag and dark speed speed pack 483

bumblebee_17 where did you buy the dark speed pack 483? I like the looks of that bag

Thanks
ZmanEBE20858-7F62-4BEB-AAC6-14013770CC66.jpeg 
If it was easy it wouldn't be a memory. You just hope you don't have all your memories in the same ride. been there dun that Zman
Quote 0 0
Renegade
I bought the Dark Speed 915 D Bolt On.  That thing has a ton of room.

Here is the website Zman https://www.darkspeedworks.com/buy.htm  I believe they are Chicago company.  Product shipped fast and I had a hand written thank you note from the owner (at least that is who claimed to sign it)
Quote 0 0
Zurichman
Renegade wrote:
I bought the Dark Speed 915 D Bolt On.  That thing has a ton of room.

Here is the website Zman https://www.darkspeedworks.com/buy.htm  I believe they are Chicago company.  Product shipped fast and I had a hand written thank you note from the owner (at least that is who claimed to sign it)

That link didn't come up but I can figure that out. I am curious since it is a bolt on why still the straps. I will have to buy the straps only as I have no bosses on the top tube..

Zman
If it was easy it wouldn't be a memory. You just hope you don't have all your memories in the same ride. been there dun that Zman
Quote 0 0
Renegade
Zman,

I don't know why the link didn't work Darkspeedworks is the company name. Should be able to google it. They sell bags in all sizes in both bolt on and straps.  The one Bumblebee showed has the straps
Quote 0 0
bumblebee_17
Correct as my bike didn’t have mounts for the top tube bag
Quote 0 0
Zurichman
Correct as my bike didn’t have mounts for the top tube bag

bumblebee did you buy the 915 also?

Thanks
Zman
Quote 0 0
bumblebee_17
My road bike has 480 bag and gravel bike using 915. Sorry for the confusion 
Quote 0 0
epzamora
Here's my "bag setup" from a couple of days ago. New handlebar bag, new panniers, new rear rack. I doubt I'll use the panniers for anything except a few bike packing trips later, so they and the rack may be coming off for most of the time. But the half-frame bag and handlebar bag are my normal bags for day trips.

SJRBridge_07.jpg
eric/fresno, ca.
Quote 1 0