If you have any questions, comments, pre or post ride pictures or reports, post them on this thread.
- A scenic tour through the country roads of Geauga County.
- Cyclocross, Mountain, Single-Speed, Fixed gear, Fatbikes and tandem bicycles are welcome. Road bikes will not be well-suited for this course.
- The course is will be marked prior to the event and maps will be available. Course marshals will NOT be at every corner or intersection, rules of the road apply!
- The course will NOT be closed to traffic and does not have a rolling escort. Cycling rules of the road apply, i.e. stop at all stop signs, yield to cars, no more than 2 riders abreast and do not cross yellow center line. Please do not litter.
- A sag vehicle will be on course to help out riders.
- The registration, start and finish will all take place at-
Swine Creek Reservation, 16004 Hayes Road, Middlefield, OH 44062
Who is this for?
- Cyclists of all kinds and performance levels (no license required) that want to start their season with a real challenge and experience the scenery of Amish country while avoiding the steaming road apples.Geauga County is the closest Amish Community to Cleveland, Ohio. With an Amish population of just over 14,000 it is the 4th largest Amish settlement in the world.
What else is included?
- Course maps and marked course
- Aid station along the route
- The very coveted custom Road Apple Roubaix coffee/ beer mug will be included in your entry fee
- Post-race food and drink party
- All entries will receive one free ticket to the raffle which will be held at 2PM. Additional raffle tickets can be purchased prior to the drawing on bike reg.com. Raffle proceeds will be donated to the Cleveland Velodrome. Raffle items will include these awesome prizes from our generous sponsors.