Spectre_007
Long time reader and lurker, first post.  Picked up my 2017 Jamis Renegade Expert today from the LBS.  Only been on it for 10 minutes but I can say it is an excellent bike to ride.  Also put in a Bodyfloat carbon seat post for a little extra comfort.

[IMG_1652_zpshanikpqy] 
Quote 0 0
scottyutah
Sweet looking bike, congratulations. 
Quote 0 0
nmgrinder6789
Congrats! I have a 2016 Renegade Expert and I love it. Enjoy!
Quote 0 0
PastorJoe
Sweet looking ride!  Enjoy and be safe!
Quote 0 0
radpagoat
Spectre_007 wrote:
Long time reader and lurker, first post.  Picked up my 2017 Jamis Renegade Expert today from the LBS.  Only been on it for 10 minutes but I can say it is an excellent bike to ride.  Also put in a Bodyfloat carbon seat post for a little extra comfort.

[IMG_1652_zpshanikpqy] 

You had that built at Mojo!!!!
Quote 0 0
Spectre_007
Yes I did have it built at Mojo.  [biggrin]
Quote 1 0
GOTA
Very nice.  I have a Jamis mountain bike and a Jamis fat bike.  It's a great brand.  Enjoy
Quote 0 0
radpagoat
Spectre_007 wrote:
Yes I did have it built at Mojo.  [biggrin]

Well...have you baptized it in proper fashion on some fine AR gravel?

Feedback? I've talked to Mojo about one. I live in Springfield. I'll be down there Saturday for some Coler trails fun.

Quote 0 0
Spectre_007
Not been on the gravel yet but it will soon.  
The bike is just fantastic, great build, great looks, comfortable.  It doesn't feel nervous or twitchy but still feels fast, frame is complaint and is confidence inspiring.  
Quote 0 0
crapknees
I have a 2015 Renegade Expert.  You'll really like it when you go tubeless and ditch the factory wheel set, I dropped almost 2lbs off mine with the change.
Quote 0 0
nmgrinder6789
crapknees wrote:
I have a 2015 Renegade Expert.  You'll really like it when you go tubeless and ditch the factory wheel set, I dropped almost 2lbs off mine with the change.
I upgraded the wheels on my 2016 Renegade Expert to American Classic MTB Race 29. They are great wheels.
Quote 0 0