AVL Thumper

Niner RLT9 62cm alloy frameset.  Frame is aluminum, fork is carbon. Includes SRAM bottom bracket, headset, seat collar, headset top cap and thru axles (everything it came with new). I’m the original owner. Frame and fork are both in excellent condition.  Fork is uncut.  Bike was protected with frame tape since new and shows almost no signs of wear or scratches.  Asking $550.

Please message me with any questions.  I’m in Asheville, NC 28715.   Niner’s website has an excellent archive section that shows all specs and geometry numbers if you are interested. 

Quote 0 0
heybrady
Damn. Wish this was a 59
Quote 0 0
CAKIHOE
Hello - Is this frame still available?
Quote 0 0
AVL Thumper

CAKIHOE wrote:
Hello - Is this frame still available?

Yes, it’s still available.  The frame is also on EBay, and that auction ends tomorrow at 10:00pm.  There aren’t any bids presently, but there are quite a few “watchers” and folks that have sent messages for info.  I expect bidders are waiting until the end to keep the price low.  

I’d much prefer to sell to a forum member and cut Ebay out of the deal if possible.  If you are interested, please let me know.  I can also give you a shipping quote if you send your zip code. 

Quote 0 0
CAKIHOE
Hello - If I didn't respond too late, I am still interested. My zip is 91203. Let me know shipping price. Frame looks like it is in great condition.
Quote 0 0
AVL Thumper
CAKIHOE wrote:
Hello - If I didn't respond too late, I am still interested. My zip is 91203. Let me know shipping price. Frame looks like it is in great condition.

I'm sorry!  I've received the first bid last night on Ebay, so I can't cancel the auction at this point.  If you are interested, it's on there for another 3 hours.  If you search "Niner RLT 9 Frameset" you should see it.  

The frame is in excellent condition and is ready to be built up and ridden again!
Quote 0 0
AVL Thumper
Frame is sold
Quote 0 0