LewisQC
For us canadians, I think it's a good price for a complete carbon wheelset with I9 hubs (1450can$). Internal width of 21.6mm. 1450g. Chinese carbon (like light bicycle on dt240) are about the same price with duties.

https://noblwheels.com/shop/700c-cx28-disc-wheelset/
Quote 0 0
ridemagnetic
Just so you know what you may be walking into...i9 hubs produce one of the loudest freewheeling noises in the industry. They are great hubs though, if you can deal with the racket. 
A great set of wheels will make an average frame ride better. It doesn't work the other way around.  ~ridemagnetic
Quote 0 0
LewisQC
Thanks... I know they're loud. My brother has a i9 fat bike wheel set and I cannot hear my dtswiss hub when I'm riding with him!  NOBL hub are made by Onyx so almost perfectly silent. They also have dtswiss, Chris king and hope available I think for custom build.

Anyway, I search for a bike at the moment. Just thought those wheels could be great for gravel
Quote 0 0
GSPChilliwack
I know a few people that ride NOBLs on mountain bikes (the company started out nearby). The wheels can take a beating, that's for certain. I wouldn't hesitate to invest in a set if I had the cash.
Quote 0 0