laserrobottime
Up for sale is my stunning gravel bike, a 2016 Lynskey Backroad. This bike is a dream build and no expense was spared! It will clear a 45c tire in the rear and a 40c tire up front, and is tubeless ready. I have Kenda Flint Ridge Pro 40c tires mounted for you, ready to rock! I removed the lynskey decals and had a friend add some holographic vinyl decals ('Basic' where the brand would be and 'Yardwork' up top. They're easily removable if you don't like them!) This bike has fewer than 1000 miles on it.

The electric shifting and hydraulic braking make this bike a perfect all-around bike, you can throw thick gravel tires on it and explore the backroads or toss some 25s on it and crush your friends in a group ride. I wouldn't sell it unless I had to, and that time has come. We have another baby on the way next month and I just won't get a chance to ride this bike. Saddle, pedals, bottle cages, bottle, pump, GPS, Garmin mount, and seat bag are NOT included!

Frame: 2016 Lynskey Titanium Backroad 
Fork: Whiskey No. 9 15mm Thru Axle disc fork
Groupset: Shimano Ultegra Di2 w/ RS785 disc brakes and levers
11-28 Cassette,  Silver Shimano 105 52/36 semi-compact front chainring.
Handlebar: Nitto Noodle 46cm
Seatpost: FSA SL-K Carbon 27.2/350
Wheelset: DT Swiss 240 hubs laced to Stan's Grail rims

This bike will be packed professionally and shipped via FedEx Ground and BikeFlights at buyer's expense.

Asking $4500 or best offer for the bike. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Every penny!
Quote 0 0