egear
These tires are really great performers.  I have them setup with tubes and run them at 60 front and 65 rear.  Used them in mud and gravel.  They bounce over the bigger stuff real well and are pretty good in the mud.  I usually ride road to get to the spots I ride gravel and these tires perform well on the road also.  My MSO's tend to clog with mud easily. These seem to do the same initially but shed the mud faster then the MSO's do. Check em out the price is good also.
Never blame the bike it's rarely the bikes fault !!
Quote 0 0
bobknh
Thanks for the review. I haven't tried Challenge gravel tires; but I may try them. I've been riding my 35mm Compass Bon Jon's with Challenge latex tubes for over 2,000 miles on mixed dirt roads and pavement at 35/30 PSI. No punctures (maybe I'm just lucky). But, I sometimes would like a more aggressive tire like the Challenge Gravel. I have mixed feelings about tubeless. On the one hand, I've been running Ramblers and Gravel Kings tubeless, also without issues. On the whole, I've found that tubeless tech. is fairly simple and easy. No big deal. But tubes- especially latex seem to perform as well for me; and less hassle.
Quote 0 0
shoota
bobknh wrote:
Thanks for the review. I haven't tried Challenge gravel tires; but I may try them. I've been riding my 35mm Compass Bon Jon's with Challenge latex tubes for over 2,000 miles on mixed dirt roads and pavement at 35/30 PSI. No punctures (maybe I'm just lucky). But, I sometimes would like a more aggressive tire like the Challenge Gravel. I have mixed feelings about tubeless. On the one hand, I've been running Ramblers and Gravel Kings tubeless, also without issues. On the whole, I've found that tubeless tech. is fairly simple and easy. No big deal. But tubes- especially latex seem to perform as well for me; and less hassle.

Which latex tubes are you using in a size big enough for gravel tires?
Quote 0 0
moe53
I've been using these Challenge 38c GG's for a few years, really good tires. Light, 380 grams, supple, tough. Thousands of miles. I use Challenge 29-38c latex tubes, 35, 38 psi. 
Enlightenment begins where the pavement ends. [idea]
Quote 0 0
El Train
I was really unimpressed w their durability. I smoked my rear in a few months and the tread was coming off the casing. 
Quote 0 0