I always wanted a touring bike and the Sutra was at the top of the list. Now with these changes I think I found my next steel bike. I know it will be a tank but thats ok with me.
What is an ET2 hanger?
Starting in February every 2018 Sutra that ships from our warehouse will have the following changes:
- The Sutra and the Sutra LTD will now share the same frame. Both models will retain their respective paint jobs and nearly the same part packages.
- Sutra: Gloss Royal Blue
- Sutra LTD: Matt Metallic Olive
- The updated Sutra now has the following changes that are shared with the Sutra LTD
- Through-Axle Dropouts Front & Rear
- 100x12mm Front and 142x12mm Rear spacing
- Keyed Through-Axle (5mm)
- Flat Mount Disk Brakes Front & Rear
- Frame uses ET2 Hanger NOT AA hanger anymore