RoverAl
I always wanted a touring bike and the Sutra was at the top of the list. Now with these changes I think I found my next steel bike. I know it will be a tank but thats ok with me.
What is an ET2 hanger?

SUTRA UPDATES

Starting in February every 2018 Sutra that ships from our warehouse will have the following changes:

• The Sutra and the Sutra LTD will now share the same frame. Both models will retain their respective paint jobs and nearly the same part packages.
    • Sutra: Gloss Royal Blue
    • Sutra LTD: Matt Metallic Olive
  • The updated Sutra now has the following changes that are shared with the Sutra LTD
    • Through-Axle Dropouts Front & Rear
    • 100x12mm Front and 142x12mm Rear spacing
    • Keyed Through-Axle (5mm)
    • Flat Mount Disk Brakes Front & Rear
    • Frame uses ET2 Hanger NOT AA hanger anymore

Sutra fork

Quote 0 0
imwjl
Did you buy one?

With a Fargo in the family and not enough bikes I've been looking at lighter duty bikes. A LBS is tempting me with a bargain on one of these over some other possibilities.

I recognize the build kit advantages this has over a Vaya, but test riding a Vaya with one of these, Rove ST and a Breezer I sure like the Vaya fit.
Quote 0 0
Koyote
imwjl wrote:
Did you buy one?

With a Fargo in the family and not enough bikes I've been looking at lighter duty bikes. A LBS is tempting me with a bargain on one of these over some other possibilities.

I recognize the build kit advantages this has over a Vaya, but test riding a Vaya with one of these, Rove ST and a Breezer I sure like the Vaya fit.

Parts can be replaced, but fit rules all.
Quote 0 0