Bullrun
What is the tire size range with these rims? I have 41 Surly knard(s) at the moment and wonder if I could drop down to 25 or 28's....

Thx
Quote 1 0
frontrangegravel
Hey Bullrun,

Just posted on Twitter (@Ridinggravel) and had this response from "@TransyTex" : "I've rolled Continental 28s and currently Compass 30s. All good."

Maybe we'll get some more experiences/thoughts. 

- Ben
Quote 0 0
Bullrun
Thank you Ben. I actually wanted to run some Conti 28's...

Rich
Quote 0 0
frontrangegravel
Rich, 

Yessir. 

Here is another response on Twitter. "@mtn_rcr" says "I also run 28mm tires on my Belgium + rims. Have run bontragers and Rivendell Ruffy Tuffys both without issue" 
Quote 0 0
Bullrun
Awesome,,thanks again Ben!

Rich
Quote 0 0
keepamonte
I have 2 sets of HEDC2 and 1 HED+, all have accepted size 23mm to 38mm with no problems.
Quote 1 0
Rich S
I have a set of HED Belgium+ which are 25mm wide and I've run 26mm Gravelkings on road rides with no problems. 
Quote 0 0
Zurichman
keepamonte wrote:
I have 2 sets of HEDC2 and 1 HED+, all have accepted size 23mm to 38mm with no problems.

So what is the difference on these 2 wheel sets? What is the guess on a price for them and which runs the widest tire, the 38 mm you were talking about.

Thanks
Zman
If it was easy it wouldn't be a memory. You just hope you don't have all your memories in the same ride. been there dun that Zman
Quote 0 0