frontrangegravel
Slowtwitch.com has a good review of the HED Ardennes +

HED Website

Anyone out there riding them? What are your thoughts?
Quote 0 0
60Cycles
Got a Belgium+ wheelset last year from HED. Mine are built 32 hole, 2 cross for my disc brake setup. I'm still confused about the difference between the Ardennes+ and these but
2 gravel races, including a pounding on the Inspiration 100 B road section, and a few training rides later they are as true as the 1st day on.
Not the lightest out there but by no means heavy. Aero shaped rim and bladed spokes.
Quality product.

Quote 0 0
GRAVELBIKE
I just started riding a set of Ardennes + LT wheels, and my initial impressions are good. The 25mm rims really improve the ride quality of narrower tires (25mm in my case).
GRAVELBIKE.com - ride everything
Quote 0 0
Adam V
Been thinking about a pair of these as well, very good reviews . Oh and the difference between the Ardenes + and Belgium + is the Belgium + is the rim only build your own option. I've also seen good deals on the previous complete wheel version without the plus which is a 23mm rim
Quote 0 0
60Cycles
I've been using the Belgian+ HED built set for a couple of years now on my gravel rides and races. Have not had to retrue once.
Also built a pair of American Classic 101's in 29". A little lighter and a little less expensive and also good.

Quote 0 0