jdd
Can anybody recommend a good half-frame pack for the GT Grade? I just got a 55cm Alloy-X, but I haven't been able to hunt down a half-frame pack that will fit with GT's triple-triangle design. 
Quote 0 0
Craig
Go to the GT Grade Facebook page to see the posts by owners who have half-frame bags.
Quote 0 0
lennymatuszewski
I'm using a Leed frame bag (eBay). I believe I bought the large for my 56 Grade. Fits into the triangle well and doesn't have the bulkiness of the Revelate tangle bags. The fabric is much thinner. Check out the GT Grade Facebook page and I have some pictures of it on there. Hope that helps!
Quote 0 0
gravelfondo
I have a GT Grave Carbon, 56 cm, but have not looked at frame packs myself.

Have you looked at Jandd packs?  Great Prices.

See: http://www.jandd.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FFP

A friend of mine has this on his Niner RLT and I am 99% certain it'd fit on a GT Grade.

He loves this pack.

Capture.JPG
Quote 0 0
jdd
Thanks for the suggestions! I just bought a Banjo Brothers bag very cheap on eBay. I'll report back when I get it.
Quote 0 0
jdd
Here's what I ended up with: A Banjo Bros. medium half-frame bag. Seems well made, and fits well too.

IMG_4421.jpg 
Quote 0 0
JWB475
The Medium Revelate tangle bag fits my 58cm Grade nicely. I can still easily grab my front water bottle, however the back one is a little snug.
Quote 1 0