ccand51997
I've been working my way through a number of tires and I keep find that bigger is better for me; who knew?
Here are the tires I have and their condition

700c
WTB Resolute x42mm
Used this tire for a few weeks only. Had one hole that would not seal during a ride. I patched it and used it tubeless afterwards without any issues. This tire probably has about 95 percent of its tread life left.
The lowest I'm seeing these online is 46 shipped, so I'll do 30 shipped.
WTB Nano x40mm
This is the wire version. It provided a lot of grip as a front tire but was not quick on the pavement. Used it irregularly for a couple of months $15 if you want it with a different tire that I can combine boxes. Otherwise, it probably won't be worth it to ship because I need to put it in a bigger box.
Schwalbe G-One Allround 38mm
Depending on your point of view, this tire is either ready to race as a fast rolling tire with much of the center tread worn down or its nearly worn out. I was going to keep it as a race-only front tire but then I remembered bigger is better. Probably has about 25 percent tread life left.
$15

650b
WTB Horizon
Used this as a road-only tire on a recent trip to Europe. Probably has 98 percent of its available tread life. I'm not kidding; these tires are thick. I've been using a comparable Byway for months and it has not shown any signs of wear.
$40
Paypal. If you buy a tire and feel like I misrepresented the condition then send it back and I will refund your money, or we can renegoitiate a partial refund. USPS First class mail, or Small Box.
Quote 0 0