jockstick
Hey ya'll,

I picked up a Revelate Tangle Frame Bag (half frame), and would still like to hold as much water in my bottle cages (they're side loading) as possible.

Any recommendations for water bottles with a flatter lid, so there isn't as much wasted space with the protruded mouth piece?

Thanks!
Quote 0 0
Panamak
Hoping side loading cages would work with the tangle bag.
Quote 0 0
mervel
There is a huge selection of different design features and design of flasks.
The majority prefer thermo-flasks which make it possible to keep the tea hot in the winter and drink only cool water or another drink in the summer.
It is desirable that the lifting neck was covered with a lid that protects the structure from dust. With regards to the volume in traveling it is best to take a large amount so as not to carry drinking water in a backpack (the optimal volume is from 1 quart) For daily trips around the city you can buy a regular pint flasck(0.5). For trip over a distance of about 50 km, a volume  of  0.75 liters will suffice.
You can also see the information here 
http://bestadviser.net/reviews/mountain-bikes-reviews/top-mountain-bikes-helmets-and-clothing-review/ 
Usually I get something useful from here. Maybe it will help you)
Quote 0 0
chas
I use short bottles and squish it in against the bag (which means the bag is not full at the back).   Then there is always those things that hang the water bottles off the back of your seat...
Quote 0 0
jockstick
Thanks for the tips. I ended up getting a full frame bag (Blackburn Outpost Elite). I can now fit in much bigger bottles, and still have more volume inside than the half frame bag.
Quote 0 0