TJ_Anderson
Hi from the Austrian Alps! I bailed on my medical career in the US after falling in love with riding bikes in the Alps. I moved to Austria in 2010 and have been riding Gravel in the Alps ever since. A friend from New York and I started up a guiding outfit here. Now that gravel is finally gaining traction, we have teamed up with OPEN Cycles and are pushing the gravel vibes here. The Hut-to-Hut tours are especially amazing.

Here is our site: https://bikeaustria.com/gravel-bike-gallery/

Wishing you endless gravel,
TJ Anderson
Quote 0 0
Curtis
Beautiful. Best wishes on your new business
Quote 0 0
Philippos
I often go to Austria on vacation and I really enjoy the infrastructure there. Your offering sounds great. Personnaly, I get off when there are no packages/prices mentioned online and I have to make an effort myself to compare prices.
Quote 0 0
TJ_Anderson
Philippos wrote:
I often go to Austria on vacation and I really enjoy the infrastructure there. Your offering sounds great. Personnaly, I get off when there are no packages/prices mentioned online and I have to make an effort myself to compare prices.

Thanks for you feedback Philippos!  The link above is to the landing page that just gives a one liner and dates about our Gravel Packages.  Once you click on a package, you will find all of the necessary information to book an incredible Gravel Bike experience, including pricing.
Quote 0 0
Zurichman
Sent you an email. Interested in the hut to hut 2021. Maybe if you described it here some you would get some interest.

zman
If it was easy it wouldn't be a memory. You just hope you don't have all your memories in the same ride. been there dun that Zman
Quote 0 0
TJ_Anderson
We have three options for our hut-to-hut gravel tours plus a base camp option with day tours in the Austrian Alps.  All pricing includes accommodations.  See our site for details.
  • Our 3 Day Tour through the Kitzbühler Alps involves an average of 45 miles and 4500 ft. of climbing per day.  The cost is 550€ based on 5 persons.
  • Our 4 Day Epic Tour through the Steinernes Meer (Stone Sea) south of Salzbug involves an average of 50 miles and 7000 ft. of climbing per day.  The cost is 599€ based on 5 persons.
  • We primarily organize customized guided and self-guided tours that are tailored to the desires of specific groups.  Level of Accommodations, distance, vertical and terrain are all taken into account to ensure an incredible experience.
  • Our Gravel Camps are a great option for those wanting to mix day trips with other activities.  We offer camps based out the the National Park Headquarters in Mittersill, Austria. It is a 3 day experience for 257€ based on 5 persons. Again, custom options are available.
Ping me with any other questions. We are excited about how this community is growing! [Gravel-Bike-Austria-1] 
Quote 0 0
Zurichman
you have an internal server error on your site
If it was easy it wouldn't be a memory. You just hope you don't have all your memories in the same ride. been there dun that Zman
Quote 0 0
TJ_Anderson
Up and running, thanks.
Quote 0 0