irideiam
Any feedback on these as you have started putting miles on them. Guitar Ted has a good & favorable review on here when they came out,  curious how they are wearing after some miles on mixed surface.
"I ride I am!"
Quote 0 0
Zurichman
I rode them for quite awhile before I switched over to Kenda Flintridge Pro's for the flint rock on a Kansas ride. I really liked them and they didn't wear too much for me in about 600 miles before the switch. Liked them for a great gravel tire.

Zman
If it was easy it wouldn't be a memory. You just hope you don't have all your memories in the same ride. been there dun that Zman
Quote 0 0
otbjack
I have been riding these tires (650b X 50) for about 8 months. They are wearing much better then other tires that I have had. I use them primarily on the rough gravel / stony trails / roads. Usually have some miles on pavement to get to the trailhead / road. So probably 30% pavement / 70% gravel. They do have a bit more weight if that is an issue for you. Nice and supple as well.
Quote 0 0
irideiam
Thanks
"I ride I am!"
Quote 0 0
Il_falcone
Stil one of my favorite tires after all those years and after testing A LOT of other tires. They're very capable in most conditions, and have the best track record with regards to puncture resistance in the very demanding terrain I'm riding in.

That said I wouldn't say that those are race tires if you're in a race to fight for the podium or placings. All that puncture resistance comes with some added rolling resistance when compared to much lighter tires with less tread and lower puncture protection. But as they say: In order to finish up front you first have to finish and not drop out of the front group because of a mechanical.
Quote 0 0
Toadmeister
Got about 1000 miles on mine, 40mm.  Probably 80% pavement, 20% lighter gravel.   Work fantastic for both.    Can't say comment about heavy gravel however.
Quote 1 0