GOOG
Hey,

I'm looking to tie up some loose ends on my race nutrition and what to rely on for my drop bags at DK200.  I vaguely recall from the lottery forms that we can have up to 8lbs in a drop bag?  To my knowledge there is no documentation on the true details of the support/drop bags for this years race.  This is an especially sensitive situation as we are all aware of the 2 checkpoint format for 2019. 

When do we drop off the bags, what kind of bag, a cooler bag that'll keep things frozen-ish?, weight confirmation, how do I get my unused gear in a bag back from hired SAG?  Are there essentially two different SAG teams, ie can I assume that Checkpoint 2 bag does not appear in a van at Checkpoint 1? These are all lingering questions I was hoping to see answered in the still vacant "Support Crews" drop down on the DK site, which has assured us for some time that a guide is coming soon. 
Soon is now.
Jim, I know you love answering our stupid questions... can you offer any details? 

Thanks!

Greg
Quote 2 0
Jim C
We realize we are late in getting this info out.  Please accept our apologies.  DK Training Camp is now complete... so we will turn our immediate attention towards getting this info compiled and published ASAP.  Thanks for your patience.
Quote 3 0
GOOG
Thanks Jim!! 
Quote 0 0
jdhNC
Jim C wrote:
We realize we are late in getting this info out.  Please accept our apologies.  DK Training Camp is now complete... so we will turn our immediate attention towards getting this info compiled and published ASAP.  Thanks for your patience.

Any updates? Trying to get info for my crew.
Quote 0 0
stanf
Can we have a soft cooler with pre made bottles as our drop bag?
Quote 0 0
nusLi
Hi all. I have a question regarding the “crew for hire”...
I have payed for the service but I won’t be needing it. Can I transfer this service to someone who needs it??

/ Linus
Quote 0 0
Mackdhagen
dumb'ish question on the "for-hire" crew's..are spare wheel's too much and has to be what fits into a small bag?
Quote 0 0