srode1
It seems the Never Let Go crew for hire  is now all booked, it never occurred to me it had a limited number it would support.  If someone has a spot available for sale / transfer I would be very happy to take advantage of this.  Please let me know by PM or reply to this post! 

Thanks, Steve
Quote 0 0
RayGun
I am in the same position, I am wondering how difficult it would be to get a couple people to crew some folks.
Quote 0 0
srode1
Or perhaps contact never let go and see if there is anything possible to change what ever is limiting their capacity? 
Quote 0 0
Jbiehn
I am also in this position.  The original deadline was May 7th with no mention of a limited capacity.  

If anybody has a spot to sell please contact me jbiehn@gmail.com 
Quote 0 0
CDGreene
Am a late DK200 entry and am also looking for Never Let Go crew-for-hire spot. Looks to be a long list of riders needing crew support, but if anyone has a NLG transfer for sale, or who consider adding another rider to existing support crew, please contact me at greene.btag@frontier.com. Am also dealing with the problem of apparently sold-out motels so any info re available lodging in Emporia from Thursday night through Saturday would be appreciated. Cheers - cdg
Quote 0 0
Jbiehn
DK just opened up 50 spots for support!  Go get 'em!  
Quote 0 0
RayGun
I am still looking for a support crew I can jump in with for the 200 or I'll buy a crew for hire spot if anyone is looking to sell one (if they let that happen.
Quote 0 0
jeffshupe
I am selling my crew for hire. do you still need one? if so text me at 952-288-5425 or contact me at jeff.shupe@icloud.com
Quote 0 0