KKing
Didn't realize there was an official thread... 
Quote 0 1
kuhrich
I want it!
Kim Uhrich
Quote 0 0
Behemoth

PLEASE! I’m praying for a DK 200 registration. I’m 61, live less than 1 hour away from Emporia, and this will be my 2nd DK 200. Please go to ride4refugees.com to see last year’s results. Also I have my hopes set on the 1,000 mile goblet while my body is still able. Your help will be greatly and sincerely appreciated. Of course I’ll cover all costs. Please email me at behemoth@hopecc.net

Peace...  steve

Quote 0 0
Eddie7
I’m looking for a DK200 entry, it seems every year they are getting harder and harder to get. I have been riding for 3 years now and have been lucky to have gotten into the 200 the last 2 years. Finishing both years I have got to say there is not a better feeling in the world than crossing that finish line. The City of Emporia KS takes an amazing leap of hospitality and really embrace the whole event. I’m very sad that I might not get the chance to do this race again such a big disappointment in my short time of this unbelievable sport/hobby/ way of life. 🤙
Quote 0 0
Andres G
Hi all;
I have a DK100 entry that unfortunately do to personal issues, I will not be able to participate, so please if there is any person  Interested on it please reach out so we can figure this out and finally somebody can live the experience of DK.

Thank you
Andres G
Quote 0 0
kuhrich
I am interested in this DK 100 entry is it still available?

Kim
Quote 0 0
pvrider
Andres G wrote:
Hi all;
I have a DK100 entry that unfortunately do to personal issues, I will not be able to participate, so please if there is any person  Interested on it please reach out so we can figure this out and finally somebody can live the experience of DK.

Thank you
Andres G

I'll take that 100 entry if it's still available!
Quote 0 0