Kamran
Hi Guys,

I recently ordered the Giant revolt Advanced 0 which is due end of this month. I tried looking at the Giant CXR1 wheelset but couldn't find any review. The weight specs on giant website varies from Range 1600-1760 grams. Has anyone used this wheels? Can someone tell me their experience of these? Much appreciated.
Quote 0 0
Rafale1961
Congratulations on the new bike! I've ridden the Revolt 0 since purchased 10/23. I also RIDE an S-Works Specialized Roubaix with their highly acclaimed Roval CLX-32s, and find the CXR1s are very comparable. I considered purchasing the Revolt 3, then upgrade wheel-set to Zipp's 30 Course Disc, however found the Revolt 0 to be the more attractive price point as you get the Ultegra RX components and hydraulic brakes along with the carbon CXR1 wheels. Great bike...you will be stoked!
Quote 2 0
Soonerinfrisco
That rig is on my short list.  Hard to find a size L in DFW to test ride.  Rode a M and felt like i was on a BMX bike!  But very impressed with the ride.  Seemed considerably more snappy vs the Diverge Comp.....
Quote 0 0
Kamran
Thanks Rafale1961 - Well comparing them with the Roval CLX-32s is a compliment. In my humble opinion I think gravel wheels are meant for anything but light weight as this is a different ball game all together. My other road bike is Giant TCR 2013 with dura ace 9000 group set. I just changed the wheels to fulcrum racing zero competizione clincher(With ceramic hubs weights roughly 1490 grams.) with tubeless setup and omg can I tell the difference. In my research these wheels came better than Zip 30 course. Anyways hopefully I will get the bike this week. I got Fabric seat to go with it.
Quote 0 0