Zurichman
Does anybody know if Clement has fixed this defect that is listed in the other thread? I have these tires on my radar but if they are defective I probably will just go with Panaracer Gravel Kings SK 700 x 35.

Thanks
Zman
If it was easy it wouldn't be a memory. You just hope you don't have all your memories in the same ride. been there dun that Zman
Quote 0 0
shoota
Zurichman wrote:
Does anybody know if Clement has fixed this defect that is listed in the other thread? I have these tires on my radar but if they are defective I probably will just go with Panaracer Gravel Kings SK 700 x 35.

Thanks
Zman

Are you riding primarily gravel, with some steepish climbs? If so, I would go ahead and get the GKs. They are very grippy going uphill. 
Quote 0 0
Zurichman
shoota wrote:

Are you riding primarily gravel, with some steepish climbs? If so, I would go ahead and get the GKs. They are very grippy going uphill. 

I am trying to get my bike bike set up for gravel riding/racing. My first ride/race will be Sept. 9th the Pony Express 120 in Marysville Kansas unless I can find some local rides before then. I have a road bike a 2006 Lemond Victoirre.

Zman
If it was easy it wouldn't be a memory. You just hope you don't have all your memories in the same ride. been there dun that Zman
Quote 0 0