RunsWithScissors
I ordered this fork direct from the manufacturer through an industry connection.  I originally ordered it  with a glossy finish and somehow that didn't quite happen.  I got a satin finish instead.  Other than that it's perfect in every way.  Rather than go through the hassle of returning it I thought I'd offer it up here in case someone else has a build that this fork would be perfect for.  If it doesn't sell fairly quickly I'll probably still use it, but if it DOES sell I'll order again and hope they get the finish right this time.  Due to a nondisclosure agreement I can't say who made it or what I paid for it, but the fork is made from Toray carbon fiber with a 3k outer weave and with a unidirectional core for added strength. and has a 1 1/8" carbon steerer.  The design was originally intended as a 26" disc mountain fork, but the geometry happens to also be just right for a 700c gravel bike as well (which is why I bought it).  The weight is 545g.  Price is $140 + shipping to wherever you are. Payment must be via PayPal.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

20161228_135811.jpg  20161228_135930.jpg
Support your local wheel builder.  Run REALLY LOW tire pressures!
Quote 0 0