djj8
Has anyone ridden the new Boyd CCC alloy gravel wheels yet?
Quote 0 0
Carverbiker
I was hoping someone would have ridden these as I am trying to make a selection for a potential build.  I have ridden their Jocasse 650b wheelset for 3 years and they have been outstanding.  I have never touched them and the hubs are rolling nice and smooth, these are my gravel wheels but have seen a fair amount of time on pavement with a bit on single track.
Quote 0 0
ahlers.ryan
I recently started riding Boyd’s CCC alloy gravel wheels. I have put 83 miles on them (gravel and 8 miles of single track). So far they have felt great! I have them on my ‘18 Cannondale SuperX and mainly ride gravel. My friend, who manages a local bike shop recommended them, and had nothing but great things to say about them. I’ll try to remember to give another update after a few more weeks of riding them.
Quote 1 0
djj8
ahlers.ryan wrote:
I recently started riding Boyd’s CCC alloy gravel wheels. I have put 83 miles on them (gravel and 8 miles of single track). So far they have felt great! I have them on my ‘18 Cannondale SuperX and mainly ride gravel. My friend, who manages a local bike shop recommended them, and had nothing but great things to say about them. I’ll try to remember to give another update after a few more weeks of riding them.

Still enjoying the CCC wheelset?
Quote 0 0
ahlers.ryan
Absolutely! They are responsive and durable. I highly recommend them. They also roll very well on the road if you have to hit some sections before the gravel.
Quote 1 0