Animal494
Not sure if I've seen any mention of these bikes on here:

http://rideblue.com/prosecco/

http://www.cxmagazine.com/blue-prosecco-ex-carbon-gravel-bike-di2-hydraulic-first-look

http://www.bikeradar.com/us/road/news/article/blue-prosecco-ex-first-look-47442/

Two things jump out at me with these bikes:
1) price - sub-20 lb carbon bike with mechanical Ultegra for well under $2k (fyxation would do well to offer their crusher with an Ultegra build when they roll out the new fork with the mounts)

2) geometry - this bike has a stack/reach that I have had a hard time finding elsewhere (the Vaya is about the only other bike I've found with a decent stack). Geometry like this may avoid the need for a giant riser stem to get the bars where I need them.

Other thoughts or observations? Anyone ridden/seen one?
Quote 0 0
owly
That bike was the first I honed in on when beginning my look at potential 'gravel' bikes; looking for a short-reach, fairly tall-stack frame.

The geo on the medium would be perfect for me in that dept.
Fantastic that it is a carbon frame also.

I ended up moving on after wanting a bike that could fit wider tires than the frame allows.

Although the Vaya has even more? shorter/taller numbers, for me it looks too much like a slower touring bike.

For a more 'normal' bike frame look, in short-reach/fairly tall stack (it's pretty hard to find a short-reach frame WITH a fairly tall stack), check out:-
- Advocate Lorax (steel) bike. Pretty cheap.
- Curve Grovel v2 frameset (Zona) < that's the frameset I have on order. I can deal with a little more weight than a carbon frame.
- Moots Routt 45 (ti)

[My ideal requirements are a frame with reach approx 360 / stack approx 575-580 / seat tube angle 74]

Quote 0 0
Animal494
owly wrote:
I ended up moving on after wanting a bike that could fit wider tires than the frame allows.
. What did you determine was the max tire fit?
owly wrote:
[My ideal requirements are a frame with reach approx 360 / stack approx 575-580 / seat tube angle 74]

I'm with ya. A 365 reach with a 590 stack would do the trick for me - a HT around 170 in front of a 365 reach would also catch my eye. The Salsa Vaya, the Blue Prosecco, and the Fyxation Crusher are about the only three I've with a decent stack. Each of those have their pluses and minuses. The minuses can often be offset with future upgrades, but you can't upgrade geometry!

I'll definitely look into the bikes you've listed. I also like the Specialized Diverge, Salsa Warbird and Motobecane Century Pro Ti Disc, but they'd need a pretty tall stem to get my bars up above my seat!
Quote 0 0
owly
I went looking again for the max tire size of the Prosecco. Found a couple of reviews mentioning 38mm.

There are quite a few frames/bikes out there with a reach of approx. 365 and a stack between the high 560's to 570's. e.g. when I first saw the frame for the Fyxation, its proportions looked vaguely familiar to the On-One Bish Bash Bosh, minus the bottle carrier under the downtube. The geo between the two is almost the same (same factory?).

It seems you're chasing a very tall stack, like the Vaya. 
I remembered today that the Bombtrack Beyond seems to have that crazy high stack (look at the bike pics online). However their geo charts seem to be all over the place and just plain wrong, when checking the reach and stack, against the pics.

Last crazy-high/short-reach (if the geo figures are correct) frame I know of is the Moots Baxter. But that bike is a monster truck and big dollars.

Quote 0 0