PlanetU
Superb gravel event with over 80% dirt. 
Details and registration link here: http://www.GravelGrinder.com

Coupon code for 15% off through July 22nd: RidingGravel

:-)
Quote 0 0
trippertim
Would really love to come do this race! Beautiful area and looks like a great course, but just got back to TN from the Crusher and can only afford so many travel races. For anybody else looking, I can't testify to how well run the race is, but the location is stunning. Can't imagine traveling to Kansas or Iowa etc over Utah to ride gravel!
Quote 0 0
Zurichman
trippertim wrote:
Would really love to come do this race! Beautiful area and looks like a great course, but just got back to TN from the Crusher and can only afford so many travel races. For anybody else looking, I can't testify to how well run the race is, but the location is stunning. Can't imagine traveling to Kansas or Iowa etc over Utah to ride gravel!

trippertim I luv to climb when I am in shape which I am not there yet. Kansas and Iowa would be flatter than Utah races and no high altitudes which I also love. I went to Leadville and Pikes Peak last summer.

Zman
If it was easy it wouldn't be a memory. You just hope you don't have all your memories in the same ride. been there dun that Zman
Quote 0 0
trippertim
Zurichman wrote:

trippertim I luv to climb when I am in shape which I am not there yet. Kansas and Iowa would be flatter than Utah races and no high altitudes which I also love. I went to Leadville and Pikes Peak last summer.

Zman

If I wanted easy, I would be at home on my couch, not riding gravel.To paraphrase Greg Lemond, it doesn't get easier riding on the flats, you just go faster. So I can ride hard up hills with beautiful scenery, or "flat" through Kansas........
Quote 1 0