Dan Reese
Can anyone running the 35mm Gravel King SKs comment on their actual width.  I have a bike that has clearance for 35mm but no more.  Would like to try the Gravel Kings, but don't want to buy if they run large, which I know they used to.
Quote 0 0
Tincaman
On 20mm internal rims, mine measure 38mm
Quote 0 0
sincos
I don't think anyone can answer this if they don't know the IW of the rims you're using. Though if you only have 35mm using a nominal 35mm tire seems to be cutting it a bit fine. .
Quote 0 0
CycleDZM44
I have those tires on some Pacenti SL-23 rims that had a nice width at 20mm but not huge by today's standards. The 700x35c's came out to 38.5mm with 50 psi. I had a mechanic tell me that when that tire stretches to a bigger width like that, you will wear out the center tread faster, even at higher pressures (50+). I'd say the center knobs were maybe 50% worn down after one season compared to sides. However, I do ride them on nearly as much tarmac as gravel. 
Quote 0 0
jcme1
I have those tires mounted on velocity A23's, they measure about 37mm. I also have some of the Hutchinson Override's in a 700x35 and they are true to size, mounted them on a couple of different rims and they never grew. They are a pretty nice tire, feel fast on pavement but not as much grip in the dirt as the gravel kings.
Quote 0 0
nublar
Mine measure 36mm on 24mm ID rims
Quote 0 0