juansevo

3T luteus team full carbon fiber disc brake gravel road/cross fork. Tapered Steerer tube is 20.8cm. This fork was on a display bike but never ridden. These retail for $500+

Fits 700c and 650b wheels. Believe up to 50mm wide for 700c and 2.1 or 2.2 (depending on brand/rim width of course) if 650b. 

Selling for what I paid for it, but used on eBay they go for a good $50 more. I'm only selling because I forgot I need 9.5" of steerer for my gravel bike and not 8" like I do on my mountain bike.

Quote 0 0
dangle
Pictures? Actual steerer tube length? Is this the second gen or the near ancient 2011 version? Even the Luteus II was discontinued a couple years ago.

Price? Also, keep in mind that the eBay seller paid some hefty selling fees and also paid some Paypal fees.
Quote 1 0
juansevo

Can't tell you about what year this is from just that it's a new take off. 

Forks like this used go for over $300 on eBay and tough to find (I know, I've looked on a weekly basis for 8-9 months). Sure, seller has to pay PayPal fee and eBay fee but that doesn't really change the fact that the fork sold for what it sold for. 

Regardless, my price listed is about $40-$50 less than I paid. It is a new fork and has 208mm of steerer (8.19"). Feel the price listed is very very fair. 

This week only I'm happy to do free shipping at that price too. That offer ends Sat Oct 6th. 

00S0S_9drhufWQlIh_600x450.jpg  01515_cdaDzUxWXS4_600x450.jpg 

Quote 0 0
juansevo
$285 shipped now until Oct 6th at noon. 😉
Quote 0 0
dangle
juansevo wrote:
Regardless, my price listed is about $40-$50 less than I paid. It is a new fork and has 208mm of steerer (8.19"). Feel the price listed is very very fair. 

Obviously it's this exact fork and you paid $275 for it. I doubt the seller cleared more than $235 with fees. It's a 2011 fork.
Quote 0 0
juansevo
What the seller makes doesn’t matter. It’s what it sold for says what it’s worth.

So are you interested and want to make an offer? Or you bored at work?
Quote 0 0
juansevo
If someone is reading this and is seriously interested I’ll do $275 shipped.

Brand new and hardly “ancient”. Only real difference between this and new model is thru axel. Maybe a few grams one way or another.
Quote 0 0