Slim
Besides Cutthroat, any others?
Quote 0 0
Caliper
Viathon G1.  (well, 51mm...)  

Also another person interested in frames capable of taking a 29x2 tire
Quote 1 0
owly
Mason ISO, Moots Baxter, Lapierre Crosshill, Curve GMX, Koga Beachracer. 

Just a couple off the top of my head.
Quote 1 0
Wheelsmcgee
An excellent place to start:
https://bikepacking.com/index/drop-bar-mountain-bikes-29er/
Quote 1 0
Slim
I just found that too ;-)
Quote 0 0
Slim
Caliper wrote:
Viathon G1.  (well, 51mm...

According to the website, the G1 only takes 40mm tires.
Quote 0 0
Caliper
Slim wrote:

According to the website, the G1 only takes 40mm tires.

Wow, yeah, they have changed that...  It said 51mm before.  Bicycling even reported on it: https://www.bicycling.com/bikes-gear/a28197361/viathon-g1-review/

I had liked the potential combination of a lower BB and wide tires.  
Quote 1 0
swayback
Check out the Otso Waheela C and Waheela S. Gravel cyclist did a couple good reviews on his page and youtube. I'm personally planning on getting the Waheela C as a quiver killer.
Quote 1 0
Volsung

The Warakin can too if you're checking out Otso but want stainless steel.  If you're interested in a 56 I have a brand new warrantied frame.

Nordest Albarda is cool too if you plan on only running 50mm tires.  The low BB should help it handle like a normal road bike while others just get tall.  

Quote 1 0
Skldmark
Does anyone have first-hand experience with Black Mountain Cycles MonsterCross/MCD for tire clearance...?
Quote 0 0
NoCoGreg

Lots of new bikes coming out with 50mm (aka 2") tire clearance.  The Ibis Haka MX for one.  With 700c wheels it only has room for 40mm but will handle a 650b x 50mm tire.

The 2020 Niner RLT RDO will have room for a 700 x 50mm tire.

Yeah the industry is definitely going fat.  Even the mountain bikes are going fatter with 27.5" (aka 650b) x 3" tires.  My new Scott MTB is setup with 29 x 2.6".  But I digress...

Fatter tires also mean larger diameter tires which increases the effective gear ratio. So expect to see more bikes with the sub-compact crankset and new derailleur models to handle smaller front chainrings and larger cassette cogs in the back.
Quote 0 0
2bikelabs
Kona Sutra Ltd.  I'm running 700 x 50 with plenty of room to spare.  The most fun I've had on a bike (on dirt/gravel anyway).
Quote 2 0
Slim

NoCoGreg wrote:

Lots of new bikes coming out with 50mm (aka 2") tire clearance.  The Ibis Haka MX for one.  With 700c wheels it only has room for 40mm but will handle a 650b x 50mm tire.

The 2020 Niner RLT RDO will have room for a 700 x 50mm tire.

Yeah the industry is definitely going fat.  Even the mountain bikes are going fatter with 27.5" (aka 650b) x 3" tires.  My new Scott MTB is setup with 29 x 2.6".  k.

Lots of bikes take 650b x 50mm,  I have a friend who was looking at the Cutthroat and wondering about alternatives, and that’s a smaller selection. 

Good to hear there is more coming out. Shimano GRX and growth of 1x might have to do with that,  since bike makers can now fit a fatter tire in the rear of the bike than with traditional road drivetrains.

i disagree a bit about the Mtb, 27.5 x3.0 is dead as a dodo, even 27.5 x2.8 is fat less popular than it was a few  years ago(which I find unfortunately, because for me, and many like me, it’s a great option).

Quote 0 0