hgibbs

2016 Niner RLT9 Steel 4-Star, 53cm -like new $2,375

I’ve only owned this bike for a few months.  It is in like-new condition: no crashes, no scrapes, no scratches, no dings, no dents.  Superb condition.  I have frame-saver tape on several areas of the frame.

This is one of the best gravel bikes on the market right now.  Perfect for fast group rides, long solo rides or multi-day bikepacking.  Could also be used for cyclocross racing.   

Frame is Reynolds 853 steel...as real as it gets.  This is a size 53 which will fit someone 5’5” to 5’9”.  This is the 2016 version which has thru axles both front and rear.

This is a stock 4-star Ultegra build from Niner. Here are the complete specs (for more info see Niner’s website):

FRAME:  RLT 9 STEEL – FORGE GREY/SAFETY ORANGE

FORK: NINER Full Carbon Fork, 15MM

WHEELS: NOTUBES NEO HUBS/ZTR GRAIL, 15MM FRONT, 142X12 REAR

Tires: SCHWALBE G-ONE EVO SS, FOLDING, 700 X 35, Tubeless

Brakes & Rotors: SHIMANO RS785 HYDRAULIC WITH 160MM ROTORS

Brake Levers: SHIMANO RS685

R/ Shifter: SHIMANO RS685 11SP

F/ Shifter: SHIMANO RS685 2SP

R / Derailleur: SHIMANO ULTEGRA GS 11SP

F / Derailleur: SHIMANO ULTEGRA

Cassette: SHIMANO 105 11SP 11-32T

Chain: SHIMANO 105 11SP

Crank Set: SHIMANO ULTEGRA 46X36T

Bottom Bracket: SHIMANO BBR60

Saddle: NINER CUSTOM WITH NI-CRO TI RAILS, NINER GRAPHIC

Seat Post: NINER CARBON SEAT POST, 400MM, NINER GRAPHIC

Handlebar: NINER DROP TOP ALLOY, NINER GRAPHIC

Stem: NINER ALLOY STEM, NINER GRAPHIC

Grips: NINER BAR TAPE 2016-04-06 17.55.58 (Medium).jpg 

Quote 0 0
big_shmoop
That's a hell of a deal...if it were a 56, I'd be sending payment right now. Good luck on the sale. 

(To note since you took the specs from Niners site, I'm pretty sure all the 2016 that came with Stan's have the new NEO hubs. I contact Niner directly about it and they said their website was out of date. Not a huge deal, but I've found the NEO's to be much better than the old 3.30's)
Giant ToughRoad SLR 1 (drop bar)
Giant Trance 27.5
Giant Defy Composite
Quote 0 0
hgibbs

big_shmoop wrote:
That's a hell of a deal...if it were a 56, I'd be sending payment right now. Good luck on the sale. 

(To note since you took the specs from Niners site, I'm pretty sure all the 2016 that came with Stan's have the new NEO hubs. I contact Niner directly about it and they said their website was out of date. Not a huge deal, but I've found the NEO's to be much better than the old 3.30's)

You're right, they are NEO hubs.  Change made.  Thanks!

Quote 0 0
ryguy
Where are you located?

I'm interested in your Niner RLT9 steel 4 star.
Quote 0 0
hgibbs
Gainesville, FL. I've gott someone else interested but nothing finalized yet.
Quote 0 0
vertr
Is this still for sale?
Quote 0 0
hgibbs
No longer for sale.
Quote 0 0