tim.bikeparty

**EDIT** SALE PENDING

I hate to let this one go, but I have other bikes to fund. This is a 58cm Ibis Cycles Hakkalugi with about all the goods you could ask for. It sits at 15lbs 5oz without pedals (and currently without tape, see below). I’ve used it for CX, gravel racing, even some light singletrack. It’s the perfect off-road speed machine and if you can get over the fact that it doesn’t have disc brakes (the horror!) you will find that its level of bad-assery is almost unparalleled. Here’s what it does have (in CX mode):

- Bontrager Race XXX Lite carbon tubular rims with titanium skewers
- Tufo Flexus 32mm tires (plenty of life left)
- SRAM Rival 1x10 setup
- Rival1 rear derailleur
- 11-36 SRAM cassette
- SRAM Red crank with 38t TA chainring and almost-new K-edge bash guard
- TRP Euro-X carbon brakes with new SwissStop Black Prince pads
- Ritchey 4-Axis 110mm stem
- S-WORKS carbon bars, Tarmac bend
- Easton EC-90 seatpost
- Specialized Alias saddle

Bike does not come with pedals. You may also notice the bars are not currently wrapped. I figured you didn’t want my nasty ol’ tape anyway, so I will wrap them in the tape of your color choosing before delivery, or if you prefer I’ll knock off $25 and you can get whatever tape you want.

This bike is currently sitting in race mode. Because ain’t nobody out riding the back roads on carbon tubulars, I am also throwing in my training/gravel wheelset, which is what is on the bike most of the time:

- Bontrager Race X Lite wheels
- Maxxis Rambler 40’s (fit more like 37’s)
- Salmon pads
- Bontrager wheel bags

Swapping out the wheelset takes about 10 minutes. It’ll cut that in half if you bought a 2nd cassette. Let’s face it, just LOOKING at this bike makes you want to cat up next fall. You need a sick new dirt sled. I need some $$$ for my own projects. Let’s make a deal!

ibis 1.jpg  ibis 2.jpg  ibis 3.jpg  ibis 4.jpg  ibis 5.jpg  ibis 6.jpg 

Quote 0 0
Gibby
It’s good to see that they’re still doing the “hand job” cable stop.
It’ not for me, but you should mention where you are and shipping.
Quote 0 0
tim.bikeparty
i'm in Texas and will ship however far you want, buyer pays shipping, determined by distance!
Quote 0 0
JRA_Andrea
Bump because cantilever brakes are still rad
Quote 1 0
tim.bikeparty
price drop $1500=> $1300 obo
Quote 0 0